de-feathered dinos

Hello -

I'm working on an EARTH & SKY radio script on the Ostrom group's analysis of
Sinosauropteryx (Compsognathus?) and I'd like to contact some of the
principals to get the arguments right. Can someone out there get me contact
info for Ostrom, et al?

This is probably a good time for me to ask if there's an SVP member directory
available. I have a directory of American Astronomical Society members which
makes my life easier - I wonder if there's a similar directory for Society of
Vertebrate Paleontology members, and, if so, how can I get one?

Thanks for your help -

David S. F. Portree
Freelance writer focused on discovery
dsfportree@aol.com