Re: Lips and Teeth

If teeth were continuously being replaced in these animals, would tooth
decay be a problem? Early man, before settling down to agriculture and
foods high in sugars, had few problems with decay.I would think that
therapod diets would place them in the same boat.

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu