Re: Rererererere a tail of two tails and all that stuff..

Dictator-for-life Calvin wrote:

> Check out the recent post on wolverines, weasels, and *many* other
> animals that kill prey as large or significantly larger than
> themselves.

Siberian tigers and Grizzly bears are this time Tyrannosaurs, they
allways kill smaller prey. Small packing animals, like dromaeosaurs and
wolves kills bigger prey. But there are exeptions, like the small
bear/weasel-like animal (I don't know the english name) which kills Deers
and Mooses by it self....
I guess all of those who had something to say about the hadrosaur case
had something correct, but much wrong too.
Let's imagine hadrosaurs as a animal to day, which looks a lot like
them....the african cow-like herding animals (I dont know the inglish
name on those eighter, theyr'e famous from The Lion King) one of those
can be killed by MANY lions, MANY of those "cows" kan kill VERY MANY
lions, lions are scared of big flocks of big plant eaters.

-DinosØMP

Meet me, and the dinosaurs at
http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm

We'll be waiting for you.