Acrocanthosaurus

Has anybody done, or is anybody in the  process of doing, an analysis on the
new Acrocanthosaurus material at the BHI?  With all of the material
available for the first time, one would think somebody would have jumped at
the chance. I know that the material is prepared already (you can purchase
casts of the specimen).  If nobody is doing anything, why not?

I have a picture of the skull, but it does not show the premaxilla clearly.
I understand the skull is complete and well preserved, so I was wondering if
anybody had counted the premaxillary teeth.

I know science is slow and grant money is tight, so please don't yell at me
for asking these questions.  These ARE questions, not me griping.  Thank you.

Darryl

"the truth is, I don't really care how the dinosaurs died.
I'm interested in how they lived."  (Dr. John R. Horner,
from the Complete T.rex, 1993)
The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity.
dinoguy@interlog.com
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy