Avian Theropod Parenting

Dear List:

I can't resist re-posting this URL for the peregrine falcons nesting in
Ohio...the babies (4 of them!) hatched over a 3 day period over the weekend,
and watching the parents shelter them and care for them is quite
wonderful...I guess they're vying with Maiasaurus for the "good Mother" crown
:-)...

The URL:
http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/odnr/wildlife/falcon/peregrine.html

And a question, perhaps for Mr. Orenstein; would this be both parents
visiting the nest, or just one of them?  Have fun...

MITCH  ~/^o