RE: KICKING HADROSAURS

Rich Travsky wrote:

> I had envisioned this kick as a forward facing kick, not a rearward kick.
>A   > bipedal hadrosaur could stand on one leg and lash out with the
>other.

Again... sorry, but I don't think so. Hadrosaur tails are really pretty
inflexible; it's highly doubtful that they were capable of rearing high
enough to kick out in a forward direction. Where does that stiffened tail
go? Remember, Dollo had to *break* _Iguanodon_'s tail in mounting it to
allow the animal to stand upright. You'd have to do the same for any
hadrosaur.

Brian (franczak@ntplx.net)