Re: KICKING HADROSAURS

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Jonathon Woolf wrote:
> Rich Travsky wrote:
> > I had envisioned this kick as a forward facing kisk, not a rearward
> > kick. A bipedal hadrosaur could stand on one leg and lash out with
> > the other.
> A question, if I may: how does a dinosaur with a large, massive,
> basically horizontal body deliver an effective forward kick?

Arrgh. I had this perfectly envisioned in my mind as a kick with the
*front* leg, a lunge of sorts. Actually, on further reflection, I guess this
comes out as a slash. I guess I also meant "tripedal" for the stance.

I have around 20 years in martial arts and the way my mind is seeing this
is probably drawing too much from the human form.

Arrgh.

+----------+    Rich Travsky   RTRAVSKY @ UWYO . EDU
+----------+    http://w3.uwyo.edu/~rtravsky/