kicking Corythosaur

This reminds me, I did a drawing of a kicking Corythosaur kicking another
Corythosaur for Darren Tanke many a moon ago.

What I discovered is this, A rear kick couldn't work because the tail was in
the way. A side kick didn't work because they can't swing their legs sideways.
The only kick that did work is if the Corythosaur that did the ki
cking hand it's forearms on the back of the one that it was kicking and used a
foreward kick. This comes about after studing the skeleton and working from
there.

Tracy