Re: Sotheby's update (and vacation)

   Thanks for the update, and unless you object I'll put it up on my website
in the "Sue" section.

   For everyone's information, here's what Sotheby's told the New York times:

The auction will be held next spring in New York City. David Redden, a
Southeby's vice president, said in an interview that the exact date would
depend on how long it took to remove the huge bones from the rock in which
they are embedded.

   It's hard to say whether Redden actually said spring since he isn't
quoted directly, but he sure gave the reporter that impression.....