Dino Documentaries and TV shows. Can you help?

Hi,
We are still compiling a list of all available (and unavailable)
Documentaries on Dinosaurs, Paleontology, et al, and would be grateful
for any help you might have in filling in some of the blanks, especially
PaleoWorld.

The ever-changing list is at
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/dinovideo.htm

It is used often by science teachers in K-12, so I'm sure your efforts
will be appreciated.

Please respond off list so as not to burden everybody, unless of course
you think it will be entertaining!

Thanks in advance,
Ed Summer
Editor and bottle washer

Dinosaur Central
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur
Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502