Re: PT: your opinion please

Yeah, here is my opinion.  I think you all are a bunch of unimaginative
geeks who don't really know much about dinosaurs but like to ask seemingly
interesting-sounding questions derived from a few quick glances at an
article here or there.  You don't care much about who they were and you
spend your time discussing useless bits of trivial fact.  Get a life.
You are not impressing anyone.