Too cool for his own good

>Yeah, here is my opinion.  I think you all are a bunch of unimaginative
>geeks who don't really know much about dinosaurs but like to ask seemingly
>interesting-sounding questions derived from a few quick glances at an
>article here or there.  You don't care much about who they were and you
>spend your time discussing useless bits of trivial fact.  Get a life.
>You are not impressing anyone.

Is this kind of bile really necessary? If this is really what you think,
what are you doing here? Surely the one in need of a life is not the
"geeks" but the one who hangs out with them in cyberspace then proposes to
be too cool to be one.

I would cordially invite you to stick your head up a dead bears bum.

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A. Willis
Consulting Vertebrate Palaeontologist