Re: The king is dead.

So is Elvis but look at his place in the national (if not world)
consciousness. And G.C. didn't even get a "bit" (pun intended) part in
THE LOST WORLD. Dr. Coria mentions several points regarding this
specimen that indicate "bigger may not be better" if you want to
consider which species is "King of the Dinosaurs". Since this is a
democracy, why don't we just VOTE for our "Lizard King"? I nominate
Tyrannosaurus rex.

Gertrude Smith
gsraptor@arkansas.net