My Vote

I second the nomination for T. Rex as "king". Although, it would appear
that T.R. has had great publicity for a number of years and will cont.
to from the look of things to come ("The Lost World"). I have no doubt
in my mind that if Steven Spielberg introduced a robotic opponent as
compelling a his Rex there would be interest in that particular "dino"
that would never be seen otherwise. After all, if you have your face and
name on everything from a 6 year olds school backpack to a 45 year olds
T-shirt you would have one or two fans come forward.... "Bubba" Mock