flame wars

To all who may be concerned.  On Friday I gave Mr. Omtvedt at "time
out" in response to his tirade.  At his request I am about to remove
him completely.  I hoped not to have to send this message because I
wished all of you would be courteous enough to make any complaints
about his tirade either to me or to Mr. Omtvedt directly.  There's no
point airing your frustrations in public since nobody else can do
anything to resolve the situation.  I haven't yet gotten through all
of my mail, but already I see that at least two of you went public.  I
hope that nobody else has or will.

Thanks for your cooperation,

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)