dinosaur registery

The page that I spoke of  a couple of  months ago is now up, with a section
on tyrannosaurs (the only part pertainant to this list).  I posted on the
list that it would be nice to have a way to access the number of skeletons
and their completeness on a registery somewhere.  I meant it for all
dinosaurs (eventually because it would be HUGE), but I would be willing to
post the information on tyrannosaurs on MY page.  I have some information on
Tyrannosaurus, but have little info on the other tyrannosaurs.  If people
wanted to send me locations, specimen #'s, completeness, and "where founds"
of the tyrannosaurs, I would be happy to post it.  I would even mention you
in a thanks column (if you want).  I know that it is hard for those not in
the feild of paleontology to access this information, but if those who can
would be kind enough to send it to me, I'm sure many would appreciate it.
Thanks.

Darryl

"the truth is, I don't really care how the dinosaurs died.
I'm interested in how they lived."  (Dr. John R. Horner,
from the Complete T.rex, 1993)
The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity.
dinoguy@interlog.com
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy