tyrannosaur registery

After the discussion about a place to find the specimens of  dinosaurs, I
decided to do my part.  I have started to put together a comprehensive list
(there are 36 entries to the T. rex section) of specimens in the same vein
as the lists that appeared here in the past few days.  I have lists for
Gorgosaurus, Albertosaurus, Daspletosaurus (mostly these three were put
together from Russell's 1970 article, so all specimens are from Alberta and
most were found before 1970!) and Tyrannosaurus rex.  I do not consider the
lists finished, so if anybody could help by sending me the specimen #, the
locality it was found in, what was found, and where it is currently
displayed or stored, I would appreciate it very much.  I have VERY little
information on tyrannosaurs other than those listed.  For the rare finds, I
require only the specimen # and who has it (I know where they were found if
there was only one of them i.e. Alioramus).

If you would like to look at these lists, you can go to
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy/genera.html to go right to the list of
genera.  From there, pick one of the four listed above and check in the
stats list for the link (known from).  This may seem like shameless
promotion, but since I wasted my whole Victoria Day holiday on the stupid
thing (not to mention annoying the hell out of my wife), I figure I should
at least tell someone. :-)

Darryl

"the truth is, I don't really care how the dinosaurs died.
I'm interested in how they lived."  (Dr. John R. Horner,
from the Complete T.rex, 1993)
The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity.
dinoguy@interlog.com
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy