Re: Archives

> Someone recently asked if there were archives to this
> list, and asked the reply to be off list.  I think the
> answer should be on-list.  I suspect many others besides
> myself would like to know if archives are available,
> how to access them.  Are they complete?  Searchable?
> Thanks!
>
> Glen
> paleo@ix.netcom.com

When you subscribe to the dinosaur list you have the following message

"" If you'd like additional insight into the nature of the list, please
feel free to browse the archives.  They are housed at the Cleveland
Museum of Natural History's web site:

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/    ""

The archives are displayed by date and you can have access to the archives
by thread, by subject or by author.

Best wishes

S. Cuny

Samira CUNY