Re: Dinosaur bipedality

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Jeff Poling wrote:

>    Any good books, with sections exploring the evolution of dinosaur
> bipedality, that I might find in my local library?

On a related issue, didn't ceratopsians become quadrapedal from a bipedal
ancestor (Psitacosuarus<spelling?>)?  So, would it have been the evolution
of bipedality, with a return to quadrapedality in that lineage?

Matt

Matt Fraser
mattf+@pitt.edu
Matt's Paleo Pages <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html>

                     Where you can find
 The Paleo Award, PaleoNews, PaleoChat, The Paleo Forum, and
                   The Paleo Ring Webring!

                 *Member of The Paleo Ring*