Re: Family Ties

Leslie Gertsch wrote:

Jack Frost wrote:
>  ...  I don't know and couldn't care less what "postcrania" means because you
> just pulled it out of thin air.  The word is not germane to this topic, and
> is only found in your message so you can sound impressive.

"Impressive" is something your behavior isn't.  Give it a rest.

First of all, the reason I sign my messages Jeremy Frost is because Jack Frost
doesn't write them, I do.  Jack is my father.  He owns the computer, so my
messages come in with his name attached to them.  Second, some of  you might be
on this list to see who can type the longest, most unpronouncable and obscure
word in the history of mankind.  I'm on this list because I like dinosaurs and
want to learn more about them, but it's impossible to learn anything on a list
where everybody else seems to be speaking a totally different language.  If you
want to flame me because I don't know what any of you are talking about, go
ahead.  The point of my post about how impressed I was that whoever wrote it
can put the word "postcrania" in a sentence is that some of us don't know
everything.  If you could provide a translation next time one of you switches
to an extraterrestrial language in the middle of an otherwise perfectly good
message, then we humans would really appreciate it.