Re: Return of the stuffy Ivy League Type

Nick Longrich wrote:

        As for dinosaurs again- I believe that someone mentioned
some weeks back that there weren't any (possibly) flight-related
features in the ornithomimids.
        Just for the record, I'd like to say I am not so sure about that.

Just for the record, I've decided to lay off the Ivy League insults because
Nick's right about ornithomimids.  I guess when I find myself agreeing with
them, it's not worth getting flamed to insult the Ivy League people.

Jeremy Frost

"This sentence no verb."