Sauropod Outies (fyunch >click<)

        Can anyone suggest appropriate successive outgroups for a cladistic
study of the Sauropoda? I'm just "casually" floating through the literature,
and I don't have access to the most current phylogenetic material (eg. the
GAIA Sauropod volume). I need to know what would *currently* be acceptable
outgroups.
        Anyone who just says "monophyletic Prosauropoda" had better have
primitive character states to go with it. ;)
        Wagner
      Jonathan R. Wagner, Dept. of Geosciences, TTU, Lubbock TX 79409
      "The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity." - Unknown