Re: Return of the stuffy Ivy League Type

Just for the record, if you decide to return to insulting the Ivy League,
remember that the League produces a lot of vertebrate paleontologists and
that there are a lot of us out here
> Just for the record, I've decided to lay off the Ivy League insults because
> Nick's right about ornithomimids.  I guess when I find myself agreeing with
> them, it's not worth getting flamed to insult the Ivy League people.
>
> Jeremy Frost
>
> "This sentence no verb."

Just for the record, if you decide to return to insulting the Ivy League,
remember that the League produces a lot of vertebrate paleontologists and
that there are a lot of us out here, and I hate to say it but even if
Nick is from Princeton we will have to defend him (grin).

-Josh

--
Josh Smith