Re: Hadrosaur defense

> From:          DinosOMP <enrique@sn.no>:

> STUPID! They where hollow, one hit whith the crests, and "crack"-no
> crest...
>
> -DinosOMP
>
> Meet me, and the dinosaurs at
> http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm

I assume that this tactful reply was in response to a query about
hadrosaurs using their crests as defense.  I am sending this to the
list to request that this person be given the second "time
out" from the list, and, if this does not occur, to encourage
the paleontologists  to treat this person's future requests for
information with the same regard that he treated this crest question.

I am now somewhat less than enthusiastic about coming to meet you and
your dinosaurs.  As to stupidity, there's a saying in English:
"people in glass houses should not throw stones."

Did courtesy also become extinct 65 million years ago?  Bring back
the dinosaurs!

 Cheers,
Larry

"I see your schwartz