Re: Sudanese Dromeosaur

The paper "First record of the family Dromaeosauridae (Dinosauria:
Theropoda) in the Cretaceous of Gondwana (Wadi Milk Formation, Northern
Sudan)" by Oliver W. M Rauhut and Christa Werner has been published in
the Palaontologische Zeitschrift, 69  (3/4),1995, pp 475-489.
After the authors some disarticulated elements of a pes and a tooth
indicate the presence of a dromaeosaurid theropod in the Late cretaceous
of Sudan.

S. Cuny