Special summer camp project

I received this e-mail at the Dinosaur Art and Modeling home page:

lkessler@intelicable.com (Larry Kessler) sent the following
My name is Larry Kessler and I am part of an organization called Camp Happy
Days.  This is a
summer camp which takes place once per year on lake marion in s.c.  It is for
oneweek.  We are
in the woods, by a lake.  This is a camp for kidswith cancer.  We will have 165
kids, 125
counselors.Every year we do a different theme.  This year is dinosaurs.I am
trying to collect
anything to do with dinasour paleontolgy,artwork, etc.  We want to mock up a
dig site for the
kids,have touch and see items, special arts & crafts, etc.  July 1will be
"Dino-Day."  My
responsability is to acquire anythingand everything possible to make this very
visual and full
oflearning.Please call me if youhave any contacts or suggestions whichmay help.
 800-683-9830,
ext.11.  THis is my corporate office.I like all of the other camp directors am
a volunteer, so thisis
the number to my corporate office.  My verification contactis Cindy Wedholm at
the Happy Days
& Special Times main office,803-571-4336.I thank youin advan
ce for both your time and consideration.Larry Kessler755 Johnnie Dodds
BlvdSuite CMt.
Pleasant, SC 29464(P) 800-683-9830, ext. 11(F) 803-884-1193

I thought some of you might be interested in this or could provide other
sources for him. What you
see is what I know.

Thanks,
John Rafert, M.S., R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences

Dinoart Home Page: http://www.indyrad.iupui.edu/public/jrafert/dinoart.html

           E-mail: jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu