Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:56:51 BST
From: Steve Millard <ec96@liverpool.ac.uk>
Subject: Childrens dinosaur book
To: Mickey Rowe <Rowe@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu>

Mickey,

This is probably way outside the interests of your group...but I wonder if
anyone can help me out.  I have a colleague with a son of about 12 years old
who
is fascinated by anything & everything to do with dinosaurs.  I am trying to
find him a present.  I recall seeing some time ago a semi-serious illustrated
childrens book about the life of a velociraptor (I think) called 'Cruel Claw'.
However that's all I can remember about it but it looked like a good
instructional book & a cut above a lot of the children's diosour books around.

Can anyone help me out with the author & title ?  I searched the book in print
lists for the 2 words 'cruel' & 'claw' & came up with a zero, so either the
book
is out of print or these words are not in the title.

If you don't know the book, could you post this letter onto your list to see if
anyone else can help please ?

     Regards, Steve M.

*                                        *                               *
*    Dr. S. G. Millard,                  * E-Mail : ec96@liv.ac.uk       *
*    Senior Lecturer,                    *                               *
*    Department of Civil Engineering     * Tel :    0151 794 5224 (UK)   *
*    University of Liverpool,            *        44 151 794 5224        *
*    PO Box 147,                         *             (International)   *
*    Liverpool L69 3BX,                  *                               *
*    UK.                                 * Fax :    0151 794 5218 (UK)   *
*                                        *        44 151 794 5218        *
*                                        *             (International)   *