re: special summer camp project

The Carnegie Museum on Natural History has an outreach program for children
with special needs and does a dinosaur program for the Camp Happy Days here in
south western PA...if you have a natural history museum near by (south Carolina
is a tough commute from here) I would be happy to talk with them about how we
do our program.  Good luck with your project and let me know how it works out!
Lenore Adler                                   (412)622-3282
Program Coordinator
Museum on the Move
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
4400 Forbes Avenue