LOST WORLD Article

Okay, all your pros --- here's your chance to be heard.  I want to write
an article for one of the major "entertainment" rags about what REAL
paleo science has to say about THE LOST WORLD, good and bad.  So do me a
favor, if you're willing to be quoted.  After you see the film (and lets
face it, most of you will see it twice) write a brief paragraph about
the BEST and the WORST you witnessed.  And forward it to me.  I'll write
it up, submit and let you know when and where it will be once accepted.
And trust me, it will be accepted.  You guys are the BEST.

Thanks in advance.  This is gonna be fun.

*kel
girl dino writer