Lost World, worth seeing?

I saw The Lost World tonight and did I enjoyed it?

Have they (the movie people) made the dinosaurs wrong? Yes.

Where there things wrong with the plot? Yes.

Did the Dinosaurs look good (not wrong)? YES!!!

Did I like the move? YOU BET!!

And I'll see it again and again.

I won't go into what they did wrong with the dinosaurs (maybe I'll
write an article about it, after I see it again), but I'll let people
see it first.

I must say, the last seen in the movie is just Fantastic!!!

Tracy

PS. Oh, yea, poetic justice was done for a certin paleontologist look a
like.