Re: SPOILERS: LOST WORLD Errors (REALLY, don't look)

I deal in exotic and domestic reptiles. I can assure you that coral and
lots of snakes that look like coral snakes abound in Central / South
Americal, including C Rica.There are rat snakes. As far as I know there
are no red rats or corn snakes like those of the Southeastern US.I'm
waiting to see Lost World Monday when all the kids are at school.Will
love contributing my evaluation of the flick.

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu