Re: SPOILERS: LOST WORLD Errors (REALLY, don't look)

In a message dated 5/24/97 8:50:55 AM, dunn1@IDT.NET wrote:

<<What about the errors in logic in the movie (don't read further if
you don't want to know), the biggest one being how the T-Rex on the
boat got out, ate the crew, and then locked itself back in the hold?
How did it eat the guy in the cabin?  How was a ship with a dead
crew guided back right to port?  Hmmm . . . pretty sloppy.  Loved the
movie otherwise though.>>

Okay, my gripe was when the Rex got out and was walking towards the city, all
those people were in the control room of the shipping area casually flipping
through paperwork. If a T Rex were walking past your flimsy glass building,
wouldn't you be doing more than looking at a clipboard??? Also, the people on
the dock could see the boat racing towards them; why did they just stand
there like dopes until it crashed into them? Agree with the above comment
about the dead guy in the cabin -- the ship scene reminded me of Dracula.