Re: SPOILERS: LOST WORLD Errors (REALLY, don't look)

At 10:01 AM 5/24/97 +0000, dunn1@IDT.NET wrote:
>Tyrannosauridae. But for the sake of argument, take another look at
>the scenes in which both tyrannosaurs are shown together.  They're
>both about the same size.  So I guess the fantasy here is that there
>is in fact no sexual variation, or whatever.

   ....or perhaps it's because it would be too expensive to create TWO
mechanical _T. rexes_?  It might have been too much to have only one of the
_T. rexes_ do all the action ... but on the other hand, could anybody really
tell them apart?  I was too busy enjoying the action to notice at the time,
but as I think back, I can't remember if it was possible to tell them apart
anyway.