Apatosaurus for sale--repeat post

For some reason this post made it to some people but not everyone (such as
myself) on the dinosaur list. Three days and I still haven't seen my own
post! If you've already seen it, my apologies for the repost:

I'm looking for a congenial home for my Jonas Brothers/Sinclair Apatosaurus
machette: a 1/10-life-size scale model of the life-size 1964 Sinclair
Pavilion New York World's Fair Apatosaurus, mounted on a plaque. It's dark
green, about seven feet long and two feet tall, and has the wrong head (of
course). It is the biggest of the dinosaurs Jonas Brothers worked on
(naturally). I don't know how many of these machettes were made, but there
weren't very many for each of the Sinclair dinosaurs--perhaps only two or
three (one other Apatosaurus is at an Alabama golf course, I've been told).
I've owned the model for about 15 years, give or take a year, and had it
decorating my office, but now that I'm setting my office up at home, it's
crowding me. A plaster model painted in acrylics (I think), it's basically in
superlative condition--there are just a few tiny spots where the paint is
wearing off--and a real eye-grabbing conversation piece: A sculpture of
genuine historical interest and a world-class dinosaur collectible--provided
you have the room(!) and about enough $$$ to buy a good used car. Shipping
and crating will be a problem: the model weighs a good 50 lbs, probably more,
and needs careful handling. If you want it, consider driving a van to San
Diego to pick it up in person.

Serious interest/offers respond by e-mail to dinogeorge@aol.com, please.