Re: SPOILERS: LOST WORLD Errors (REALLY, don't look)

> 8.  I am trying to imagine the scene at San Diego City Council when INGEN
> applies for a permit to import a live adult Tyrannosaurus.....

    For starters, DinoGeorge would be on hand explaining to the City Fathers
that, since Birds Came
First, they are obliged to grant the request.

                                             -= Tuck =-
                                          tuckr@digital.net
    | Visit the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory            |
    |Web Page at http://www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet/                        |