Re: SPOILERS: LOST WORLD Errors (REALLY, don't look)

On Sat, 24 May 1997 03:42:46 -0700 Bettyc <Bettyc@flyinggoat.com> writes:
>Ok boys and girls,
>We're starting it off finally.
>I wanna go first.
>{snip}
>
>#2) Everybody can pick up a baby T rex.  This infant is a 'couple of
>weeks old', and is easily 7-8 feet long, yet they're tucking that
>critter up and running with it all over the place, even Sara
>(5ft6in?).
>The tail is thrashing even, and she doesn't even break stride.  How
>much
>did that thing weigh?  How much should it have weighed?

I don't know the answer, but what really got me about the first "carry"
scene was why didn't the baby just bite the guy's face off, rake him with
his good hind leg or 2 front legs?  Anyone who has carried any wounded
animal tries to wrap it up in something first, and cover its eyes, so it
will calm down!!  That baby rex should 've been all over that guy, broken
leg or not!  Anyone that has ever taken a hurt animal to the vet (mammal,
bird or reptile) knows what I'm talking about!!!

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com