Re: WHERE TO LOOK FOR SKELETAL RESTORATIONS (NOT THE INTERN

 >Books are really the only place you CAN go that have fairly up to date dino
 >skeletal drawings that are of good resolution.  For starters try Greg Paul's
 >'Predatory Dinosaurs of the World' and you will get at least lateral profiles
 >of every theropod species known in 1988 that was complete enough to have a
 >drawing made.

I don't this is a good suggestion for starters since this volume is
unfortunately out of print and really nowhere to find anymore. I'm
looking for it since three years now without succes...
Any suggestions (off-list) how to find PDOTW it are VERY welcome....

By the way somewhere in the archives there is some information about
Dr. Paul's new book: "A complete guide to dinosaur skeletal
restoration", published by GakkenMook Japan (I don't know if this is
the exact title, you should check it). I think this volume is really
worth going after...

Pieter Depuydt