Re: Dino movies -- Just a modest suggestion...

Dave Hardenbrook wrote:

> Why don't they take all those great dinosaur effects they can do and make a
> movie of _Dinotopia_?  Such a film, I think, could serve to both present
> dinosaurs in a favorable rather than nightmarish light, and would also be
> suitable for children...

It's on the way, Dave.  Originally, Linda Wolverton (Beauty & the Beast)
was writing the screenplay.  Now it's passed on to other able hands.
But it will not be "animated" as in cartoon.  It will be computer
generated and, according to Jim Gurney, it will be incredible.  At least
two years away from theaters, but in the works.

*kel