RE: DINOTOPIA - THE MOVIE

> From:          franczak@ntplx.net (Brian Franczak)

> When I was out in Burbank back in March, I heard that the project had been
> shelved, perhaps permanently, because it was deemed too costly to produce.

Considering that The Lost World cost $75 Million to produce, and that
there's relatively little CGI up on the screen, this sounds like a
completely plausible fate for Dinotopia.  How much was its budget
supposed to be anyway?  $250 Million?  $300 Million?   Maybe in ten
years it'll be plausible.

I could never drink that Dinotopia stuff without getting indigestion
anyway.