Re: PigPile!

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Jeff Poling wrote:

> At 11:02 AM 5/27/97 -0700, The Armadillo with the Mask wrote:
> >2. The pachycephalosaurus seemed too small
>
>    Quite a few people have picked on this one, so I have a question:  what
> did I miss that said this was an adult _Pachycephalosaurus_?

Only the fact that moments before we'd had some MAJOR exposition by Sarah
Harding (and the stegos) that dinosaurs were nuclear families and not
those terrible, self-centered, egg-deserting reptiles like everybody had
always been saying....

I don't expect movies to be consistent with reality, I do expect them
to be consistent with themselves....

Other, non-sequitur nit:Why haven't we seen an Ankylosaur yet?
You can't tell me a Euoplocephalus' tail club wouldn't make great theatre.
And wouldn't Sarahs little log/spike run-in been more convincing if it had
been done by an Edmontonia's shoulde spikes instead of the tail of a
stego?

----Steve, Thyreophor-fan.