Re: PigPile!

The Armadillo with the Mask wrote:
> >    Quite a few people have picked on this one, so I have a question:  what
> > did I miss that said this was an adult _Pachycephalosaurus_?

I thought it was an adult by the way the bumps were all sharp and
hard-looking.  I would assume a juvenile would have had larger
proportional bumps (to the head they were on) that would probably seemed
more rounded.  But I'm basing this on things like the bumps and warts on
Horned Toads, vultures, and such.  No real science behind it, really.
--
           Betty Cunningham