Skull illustrations

Greetings!

I'm looking for technical illustrations of dinosaur skulls.  I need all
views, top, bottom, front back, side, and especially 3/4 profile.  I am
interested in all types of dinosaurs, but am concentrating on theropods and
cretaceous herbivores.  I have Greg Paul's _carnivorous dinosaurs of the
world_ (Or whatever it is called. I left it in my classroom)  and am
wondering if the group can suggest books, journal articles, etc. that the
technical illustrations migh appear in.  The more specific the reference, the
better.

Thanks!!!!!

Walt