dinosaur museums

Hi,

We live in Geneva (yes Switzerland).  It will soon be time for my
5-yr old son and I to go off for a week of looking at museums.
What are the best dinosaur museums in France, Benelux, Germany
or Italy?  (If you know, feel free to expand your list to museums
on any other science topic or zoos or aquariums.)  Last summer we
spent a week doing London & the Natural History Museum in Paris -
so, been there, done that.  (Oh and also Disneyland-Paris)   ;-)

Thanks,
Bill Larson

PS
I just joined the list.  Is there already a consensus on "T. Rex & the
Crater of Doom" by Alvarez?  I mean, is it a fun read, not is it right
on the cause of the K-T boundary.

PPS
FYI There is a longish review in the 23 May Science of  Alan Feduccia's
book "The Origin and Evolution of Birds", which tries to refute the
theropod
dinosaur origin of birds.  Or does everyone already know? If so sorry.