dinosaur upland faunas?

Warning: this message contains NO information about 'the Lost World'

It is only a question that occurred to me while reading Mr Dunns
remark about post KT dinosaurs which might have survived the
KTboundary in environments with little chance to get fossilized.

Which dinosaur assemblages representing an upland fauna are known?

Our knowledge of dinosaur ecosystems is strongly biased towards lowland
faunas for evident geological reasons.
Most assemblages come from sediments deposited in a low-lying setting e.g.
estuarine and lacustrine sediments, floodplains and other alluvial
deposits, ...
The only faunal assemblage I know from is the one from the Middle
Jurassic La Boca Formation, which is found in deposits resulting from
episodic debris flow of mud on a "surface of at least modest
topographic relief" (See Fastovsky et al in JVP 15(3)).
The Early Jurassic British fissure deposits are also considered by some
to represent an upland fauna (others believe it to be an island fauna).
Any other more or less reliable reports of "upland assemblages"?
What about the Late Cretaceous aeolian sediments of Mongolia?

Or: which dinosaur genera/taxa are believed to have lived in more upland
regions in spite of the occurrence of their remains in
lowland-deposited sediments (because of pre-burial transport or other
taphonomic processes)?

Pieter Depuydt