From: ellensb
To: dinosaur
Subject: Camarasaur fossil mounting
Date: Thursday, May 29, 1997 8:29AM

We have been requested to help identify the location of any Camarasaur
skeletons currently on display in museums. Can anyone help. Please reply
offline. Is there a site online that lists locations of dinosaurs on
display?
Ellen Sue Blakey, Education Director, Wyoming Dinosaur Center
======
Ellen Sue Blakey
phone: 307/864-3391      fax: 307/864-3882
email: ellensb@trib.com
snailmail: Rt. 3 Box 209, Thermopolis, Wyoming 82443 USA