Help! Squirty bottle needed!

Okay, I'm doing some research and leg work for a fairly well known
publisher...helping put together the tools of paleo.  But I need the
little squirty bottle of stuff you guys use on the bones as you dig them
out ("squirty bottle of stuff..."  What an intelligent girl writer I am
this morning).  I do know the name, it's in my notes somewhere, but I
was up til 3:00am last night (this morning) on a deadline, so don't
expect sterling prose from me today.

Even so, can anyone help me?  QUICK?  I just need an old bottle for a
display.  If you can mail me one, let me know and I'll send you my
address and reimburse you for all expenses.

Thanks in advance.

*kel