Re: Help! Squirty bottle needed!

Don't know what the dino guys use, but I use small pastic bottles with a
hard plastic straw coming out of a screw top on Oligocene whales and
turtles I recover from deposits here in South Carolina. I get them from
SC Biological Supply company Catalogs and fill them with something that's
acidic and will evaporate fast ( acetone ), sometimes white vinager, some
times water, and sometimes butvar thinned with acetone as a hardener.I
don't have one in hand ( all boxed ), but they are common to any high
school or college science lab and ( if they are what you are looking for
) any school lab could give you one.Hope I've been of some help.

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu