Lost World movies

There was also a 90's version of The Lost World with the fat bearded actor
from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and the TV show sliders (totally
forget his name).didn't see it though.

My two cents on Lost World (Spielberg!) was that it was pretty dumb, it
reminded me of Congo, which was a terrible movie. Well Lost World was
better than Congo, and wasn't all that bad up to San Diego, then it turned
into some freaky 70's B-movie ! Completly unlike the book.

but the effects and action were great!anyway, that's what we're there for.

The Robert Burke character was hilarious!

ciao!

ben...