CONGO???? UGH!

Ben S. Roesch wrote:

> My two cents on Lost World...it reminded me of Congo....

WAIT...HALT...HOLD ON!  I've sat on my hands, like a good girl writer
during all this discussion, trying to stay balanced on my tightrope
(strung between paleo and Hollywood, both journalistic topics that help
keep my kids in Kraft dinners and hot dogs).

But c'mon...Congo??  That movie (forgive me Michael Crichton) SUCKED.  I
mean, I WANTED to like it and I fell asleep.  Comparing TLW to CONGO is
like comparing steak to dog food.  Not EVEN in the same ballpark.  Just
had to throw down a flag on that call.

Now I'll get back on my tight rope and move on.

:)

*kel