Re: CONGO???? UGH!

>If you remember the scene in San Diego it reminded me of the Godzilla
>movie. I thought he threw that in as a parody.
it was funny no doubt, but it didn't fit in with the rest of the movie.
the first JP had much more wonder and amazement etc. and so it was more
enjoyable, but LW just degraded from any wonderment at San Deigo!Again,
just my humble opinion.(I did think the "gymnastics routine" was a bit
corny too)

I will, however, retract my comparison to Congo after a bit of
thought.Congo didn't even have good special effects, much less a
semi-interesting plot.

ciao!

ben...